Watch the Show
KLG & Hoda
tigntink's Recent Activity
Why the cost of giving birth could make you cry like a baby
Fri Sep 20, 2013
And American's go to Mexico for dental work and medication quite frequently. Seems like a fair trade. eh?
'It made me feel ashamed': Poor moms' anguish over diaper costs
Mon Jul 29, 2013
In reply to: allison 2 #181.1 alot of these people have no real idea what it is like to be a single mother - working at least 1 full time job whilst trying to care for a child barely leaves enough time to do the laundry, let alone deal with cloth diapers. Not to mention daycares don't take clot …
Not-so-royal treatment: Britons lucky to get out of some hospitals alive, report reveals
Wed Jul 17, 2013
Chris - my husband and I have what is considered to be some of the best healthcare in the country. He broke a bone in his shoulder in an unusual way and apparently, despite having some of the top 10 hospitals in the country - it is still hard to get an MRI here. He had to wait 2 weeks just for the m …
Record-toppling heat heads north, and it's 'just going to get hotter'
Sun Jun 30, 2013
I'll believe the 96% of climatologists that say it is climate change. The other 4% are just trying to make headlines by being contrary.
Coke to sell cola with natural no-calorie sweetener
Wed Jun 26, 2013
In reply to: JobSeeker #1.7 Yeah but splenda tastes like stale attic smell. It isnt' sweet at all. May as well just use real sugar and learn to enjoy soda in moderation.
Brazil's president salutes Brazil protests, cities cut bus fares
Wed Jun 19, 2013
Something like this DID happen in the US. Remember the hundreds of thousands of people who marched against the Iraq war? No? Well I do. Seattle was filled with them but it barely made a blip on the radar and our government at the time certainly didn't give a flip.
Student debt is a 'roadblock' to opportunity for millions, report says
Thu May 9, 2013
Instate tuition where I live has hit 25,000 a year already. Having the one of the best colleges in the country tends to hurt those who live near by :(
Today's teens more materialistic, less likely to work hard, study says
Thu May 2, 2013
Joemike404 - When your boomer parents teach you the only thing that matters in life is big houses, big cars, and "stuff", chances are you'll grow up believing it. I ended up breaking away and live happily with in my means and work hard.
Earth Day founder's 'living' building signals new era of sleek sustainability
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Steve972 - Thats actually a myth. Some person misinterpreted a court ruling in OR. You can collect your own rain water everywhere in the US.
The man in the hat at Boston Marathon finish line: Carlos Arredondo didn't set out to be hero
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Maybe i'm still just feeling a bit glass half empty but this poor guy - on any other day people on the vine would be calling him worthless for being an immigrant.
Questions & Answers
tigntink hasn't answered any TODAY questions yet.
Are you a procrastineater?
Which #NoShaveTODAY beard did you like best?
Should Ray Rice be signed by an NFL team?
Did the grand jury make the right decision in the Ferguson case?
American Music Awards: Best dressed
Which of the Kindest Kid finalists should win the grand prize?
How much do you love mayo?
Who's your favorite pop culture Jesus
What's the biggest challenge you've had as a couple after having children?
Other TODAY users
TODAY.com is a production of
Terms & conditions - New